Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Shopping


A long hiatus from blogging. I went to Paris over Thanksgiving. When my husband and I returned to the U.S., the customs officer looked suspicious when we said we were bringing absolutely nothing back with us (besides higher cholesterol and an extra five pounds). The exchange rate just sucked, so no gifts from abroad. Back in Baltimore today and the weather can't decide if it wants to rain or snow. So for now, it's snrainy. We've got a fire going in the wood stove, but I'm going to venture out into the inclement day and join my friend Lisa at the Charm City Craft Mafia Holiday Heap sale over at St. John's Church. A sneak peak at some of the vendors below. Runs until 5 PM today in case you're in town and want to head over.


Letterpress cards from Bowerbox Press.


As someone who likes to keep handwritten journals when I travel, here's a map of Florence book by Bowerbox Press.





Screenprints from 2Hawks2Fishes. They have a wonderful collection of rock posters from local bands.



Flasks by Maneating Flower



Ceramics by Little Flower Design