Monday, July 26, 2010

Street Art



Paused to snap some shots of Gaia's street art along Franklin Street in Baltimore. He put work onto one of my favorite facades, The White Coffee Pot. (Photos taken with my phone, so excuse the quality.)





Also on the White Coffee Pot Building, this beautiful silhouette. Don't know who did it:



On the corner of Park and Franklin, another Gaia piece:






Around the corner on Park, remnants of Baltimore's former Chinatown district.



And these images I snapped because I liked them.


Metal rods cover a broken window.


What a gorgeous wall, framed at the top by dripping paint.

For more images of Gaia's work, click here for his Web site and here for his Flickr site.

And on the graffiti front, a new work appeared a few months back under the 83 near my home. This is on the corner of Clipper Mill and Falls Roads in Hampden.